Solving the previous year question paper is an essential part of exam preparation. Students must start solving the past year papers at least one month before the board exam. By this time, students must have completed all the syllabus and done with the revisions. So, this is the best CBSE previous year question papers Class 10 time to self evaluate the exam preparation. Especially for those students who have to appear for the CBSE Class 10 and 12 board exams, solving the CBSE previous year question papers class 10 and 12 will benefit a lot.
Students should solve the previous year question papers regularly so that they get a hand at the real question paper. There are chances that few questions from these previous year papers might be repeated in the upcoming board exam. Students can access the CBSE previous year question papers of Class 10 and 12 along with solutions from the official website of CBSE Board. Solving the previous year question papers before the exam proved to be fruitful as it helps students to improve their knowledge. Every year CBSE provides CBSE previous year question papers Class 10 and 12 along with the answer keys on their official website.
Solving the previous year papers can be of great help for students to know the exact question paper pattern, distribution of marks, types of questions asked, crucial topics, etc. CBSE Class 10 and 12 last year papers are framed based on the syllabus prescribed by the board. Students can also improve their time management skills which help them to complete the entire paper within the time limit. By solving last year’s papers, students can get to identify their weak and strong points. Students can get an opportunity to revise the entire syllabus by practising these previous year papers regularly. It can also boost their confidence to write the exam without any pressure or stress.
Why It’s Important to Solve Previous Year Question Papers
Here we have mentioned various benefits of solving the previous year question papers:
- Get Thorough with the Paper Pattern: By solving the previous year question papers, students will get an overview of the question paper pattern, important topics, weightage of marks, etc. It gives them clarity about the exam.
- Question Paper Marking Scheme: Previous year question papers give students an idea of the marking scheme allocated for each section. This helps them in writing the answers as per the marks allocated to a particular question.
- Time Management: Students learn time management by solving the previous year paper. They get to know whether they could be able to solve the entire paper in the allocated time duration or not. If not, then, they work on it and improve their performance.
- Get to know the Important Topics: Most of the questions asked in previous year papers are essential for the exam, and some of them even get repeated in the exam. So, it’s better to practice all the questions to score high marks.
- Self Analysis: Board exam students self assess their preparation level by solving the previous year papers. They compare the answer sheet with the answers of previous year question papers class 10 with solutions. By doing so, they get to know their shortcomings and strong areas. This helps them in improving their performance and prepare better for the board exam.
For students, solving the previous year papers before the exam is an inevitable part of exam preparation. Students should give their best and leave no stone unturned for the exam. They will surely score good marks and pass the exams with flying colours.
After Class 10, students are promoted to Class 11 from where again a new struggle starts. The CBSE Class 11 and 12 exams are completely different from the Class 10 board exams. CBSE Class 11 and 12 are divided into three streams – Science, Commerce and Arts and even includes a vast syllabus. So, in this phase students should put some extra effort to score well. Like Class 10, CBSE provides essential study materials for Class 11 and 12 students such as CBSE Class 11 Physics notes, etc on their official website.