The largest telecom service provider, Airtel, has introduced Xstream services for offering content in several languages for 350+ live channels, and many more are called Airtel Xstream application. This app will play in three different formats and be downloaded on smartphones, Android TV, tablet, and laptops. It allows users to watch videos online, movies, and watches web series using OTT platforms such as Hungama, Zee5, HOOQ, Alt Balaji, and Eros Now.
How to install Airtel Xstream app on laptop, TV, and tablet –
There is a process to install Airtel Xstream on a laptop, tablet, TV, and tablet are as given below –
- First of all, you should check the Play Store on any device and search for Airtel Xstream applications.
- After that, you have entered your mobile number on your device.
- After that, users have to enter the One Time Password (OTP0) received on your smartphone.
- Later you can enjoy the content on Android TV.
How to Download Airtel Xstream Application on a tablet, laptop, and TV –
There is a procedure for downloading Airtel Xstream Application on a tablet, laptop, and TV are
- First of all, you should visit the website of the company i.e., https://www.airtelxstream.in/ for downloading the content on your tablet, desktop, Android TV, and laptop.
- Then, you can check the navigation bar.
- After that, you can click on the given login button and enter the mobile number.
- Now, you will receive the four-digit OTP. After that, you can enter the OTP on the given box.
- Later, you can enjoy the content on all devices such as laptops, Android TV, tablet, and desktop. Now users allow watching all your favorite TV shows, Live TV, and movies.
It is important to note that if any person does not have Android TV, you can select Xstream stick and Xstream Box. The Airtel Xstream Box comes with content from all OTT (Over The Top) platforms, whereas Xstream Stick provides Chromecast, which operates on Android TV.
Airtel Xstream Box is one of the latest DTH television, which enhances television changes into a smart TV and enables watching online content through several OTT apps, including Hotstar, Amazon, Netflix, and Prime Video. Thus, you can enjoy these popular shows on your device. This box also enables voice search with a smartphone and Google Assistant use as a gamepad and remote.
The work of this Xstream Box operates on Android 9.0, which is based on Android TV OS (Operating System) by using Google Play Store. The Google Play Store has access to Games and more than 5000 apps. These popular streaming OTT apps can be installed along with the functionality of DTH.
The Airtel Xstream Box is one of the DTH Set Top Box that is integrated with a Chromecast; thus, it can stream OTT content in addition to the normal DTH services. It requires a mobile hotspot or Wi-Fi, which helps in connecting the Internet. This box depends on the speed of the Internet for video streaming quality.
If you can watch your favorite shows and movies, use the Airtel Xstream app to enjoy films and serials on your devices.