The TCF, Test de Connaissance du Français has been designed by the CIEP (Centre internationald’études pédagogiques) and accredited by the Ministry of Education, France is a French-language proficiency test for non-native French speakers, who wish to evaluate and have their level of proficiency certified for academic, professional or personal achievements.
The test is being used for the French language as an immigration and citizenship requirement in places like Quebec, and also for applications for the job and personal use. Around the world, the TCF test is taken in over 600 approved centers located in 140 nations and France. The TCF level corresponds to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference) for languages, the lowest level being A1 (beginner) and the top levels being C1 and C2.
TEF (Test d’Evaluation de Français) is an international benchmark exam created in 1998 by the Paris Ile-de-France CCI, which measures the level of knowledge and skills in French.
The Federal Government of Canada for immigration and citizenship application procedures needs the test as proof of the applicants of their linguistic knowledge of French. Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada have recognized the TEF for such purposes since 2002.
The TEF test is officially recognized by the:
- Ministry of Education, France
- Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, France
- Ministry of the Interior, France
- Department of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship, Canada
- Ministry of Immigration, Francisation and Integration, Quebec
- Secretariat for Migration, Swiss State
The Importance of TCF and TEF and learning French online
Now learn French anytime and anywhere – on your laptop and your phone with online French classes. Learn French with Online Courses is the best option in the present times to improve your skills and get a better score in the TCF and TEF. With the right amount of motivation, commitment, the right tools, and the right method, you can always develop healthy learning habits and learn French from the comfort of your home.
Learning French online from an accredited and professional center has many benefits:
- Create better job opportunities, which are also the most common reason to study French and are also used to get the visa.
- Multiple career opportunities for French specialists, who require having a specific level of skill in a particular foreign language.
- Learning French online and clearing the TCF and TEF will put you in the front in any recruitment.
- It is the only method to guarantee you have sufficient points to apply for a visa in French-speaking nations and also certifies you that you have the skill, knowledge, and experience to speak in French.
French TEF/TCF Canada exam is the most valuable exam to get approved of the understanding of the French language. The TEF is recognized by many universities and schools worldwide, especially in Canada, and to certify your level of French is a part of the admission procedure.
Prepare for your French exam more efficiently with French classes online. With the custom grammar and vocabulary lessons, you will learn French vocabulary and grammar by theme and natural sentence structure. Using a naturally sounding French structure from the beginning ensures that you will be prepared not only for your French exam but for bigger successes in life.