Are you confused about what is interesting to read in your leisure time? We are then here to help you out with some unknown yet fascinating facts that may double up your curiosity. Do you like to hear songs or watch films? Are you fond of musicians or fashion designing or lyricists? Can you ever think of a single individual with all these talents together? But the famous personality about whom we are going to discuss is a blend of several skills. Lenny Kravitz earns as a lyricist, actor, musician, composer, keyboard player, fashion designer, singer. His talent to play multiple instruments is an added advantage for him to earn huge money. So this was a brief introduction about Lenny Kravitz, but it will be exciting to have a detailed story of his net earnings (Lenny Kravitz net worth):
How Did Lenny Kravitz His Money?
- Kravitz stepped forward in the world of singing or producing albums with his father’s help, who supported him financially in the middle of the 1980s. In January 1989, his album “Let Love Rule” got released in collaboration with Virgin records. This album became a huge hit, earned certified gold, and he started making good amounts.
- We all are well aware of his no1 hit “Justify My Love,” which is produced under his supervision. A total of five countries provided the platinum certification for his album “Mama Said.”
- Today, you may become spellbound to know that each of his albums has sold millions of copies.
- In 1991, he released his single “It Ain’t over ’til it’s over,” which got the 2nd position in “Billboard 100 chart”. Kravitz is the owner of 2x platinum for “Are you Gonna Go My Way” and “5” in the year 1993 and 1998 respectively. These are a proven fact of his huge earnings.
- He has till now released over 50 music videos, directed and co-directed videos like “Here to Love” and “Where Are We Runnin”? respectively. “Calling All Angels” video also got his co-direction in 2004. His singles were a huge hit and got the placement within the top 10 of the “Billboard” list.
- He is the founder of Kravitz Design Inc. They are involved in deciding the commercial and residential designs. The interior of the Hollywood Hills home designed by Kravitz was labeled with a price of 38 million dollars. He exhibited his creation in the Leica Gallery in Germany. So designing is also a source of income for Lenny Kravitz.
- He has also acted in “The Hunger Games,” “The Butler.” We found him playing cameo roles in “The diving bell and the butterfly,” “Zoolander,” “Zoolander 2”.
- This multi-talented man sold his mansion of 12000 square foot for 14.5 million dollars. The surprising truth behind the 14.995 million dollars is the sale of his Manhattan duplex penthouse.
Lenny Kravitz net worth 2021
This shows the varied sources of his earning, and his net worth is approximately 80 million dollars. He struggled a lot to achieve both fame and name. He was nominated for several Music Video Awards, Vogue Fashion Awards, Black Reel Awards, Critics Awards, and many more. This famous personality can surely be considered a fashionable artist.