1. Is PNB housing finance FD safe?
PNB housing finance assures a high level of safety. CRISIL has rated FAA+ to their PNB housing finance. On the other hand, they have achieved an AA or stable rating from CARE. They even have a scheme of more than 0.25% fixed deposit interest rates for senior citizens. Let us now discuss some benefits of PNB FD housing finance:
- You will get the facility to apply for a loan up to 75% of your deposit in the bank.
- NHB guidelines have made the facility of nomination available.
- If any discretion happens on the company’s side, then premature collection is allowed not before three months.
- If your income is Rs.5000 every financial year, no tax shall be deducted on the interest of income.
All these facts prove the fixed deposit of PNB-housing-finances is safe and secured.
2. Is PNB housing finance a government company?
PNB housing finance company is formed following the rules and regulations of the Companies Act, 1956. It started its operations on 11 November 1988. They have had equity shares issued in their name since November 2016. Their head office is located in New Delhi. However, this is a finance company operating globally. This company is registered under a Non-housing bank. They offer construction financing loans to retail estate developers. Also, they provide housing and non-housing loans to retail consumers.
4. Is PNB housing finance good?
It isn’t easy to find a person who does not desire to buy a house. But that needs sanctioning of loans. PNB housing finance is a platform that helps to fulfill your dream of buying a home at easy and flexible terms and conditions. Overall maximum customers have rated this finance company high enough. Almost everyone is satisfied with the smooth process of loan sanctioning, reasonable interest rates, and colossal tenure. Some people have commented that the interest rates and processing fees are nominal compared to other housing loan companies. Some people are impressed by the behavior of the team members and their liberal terms and conditions.
5. Is it possible to check PNB housing loan status online?
Yes, you can check PNB housing loan status online. But there are specific steps for the same:
- Firstly, you have to visit https://www.pnbindia.in/housing-loan.html. It is the homepage of the PNB housing loan.
- Focus on the right panel and click the ‘housing loan’ button over there.
- After the second step, a new page will appear. There you have to click the ‘Click Here To Check Your Application Status’ button. Then move forward for the further steps.
- On the next page, there is a drop-down menu, ‘Select Loan Type, where you have to click on the ‘Housing Loan’ Option.
- Enter the serial number that you have received at the time of loan application completion.
- Now, the applicant has to enter the birth date and then click the ‘submit button.
PNB Housing Finance New Delhi branches:
NEW DELHI (BARAKHAMBA ROAD)
8th Floor DCM Building16,
Barakhamba Road, C P,
New Delhi – 110001,
Phone No: 1800 120 8800
NEW DELHI (GREEN PARK)
Ground Floor, S-8,
Uphaar Cinema complex,
Green Park Extension,
New Delhi -110016,
Board Line No. – 011-40604000
NEW DELHI (JANAKPURI)
H. No. 36, Ground Floor Block B -1,
Janakpuri East Metro Station,
New Delhi- 110058,
Phone No: 011-25546073, 74, 75