Introduction – Sikkim is one of the crucial states in Northeastern India. It is also one of the lovely places for tourism with the beautiful Himalayas. If you are planning to trip on holiday, then you should visit the Sikkim.
There are several attractive tourist places in the state of Sikkim as given below –
- Tsomgo Lake – It is one of the beautiful lakes with beautiful glaciers in Sikkim and is situated about 40 km from the city of Gangtok. The term “Tsomgo” means “Source of Water” and is one of India’s uppermost height lakes. You enjoy gigantic or beautiful views of snow-covered mountains in this lake. If you plan to visit Sikkim, you should visit this lake that memorizes your trip with lovely views of the beautiful Himalayas.
- Nathula Pass – It is one of the best tourist spots in Sikkim, which is about 53km from the city of Gangtok. This pass connects India and Tibet that creates a merger of Tibetan and Indian culture around this place. In this lake, there is a famous border trade market known as Sherathang, in which you can purchase a sovereign for ourself and your friends. You can also buy Tibetan products from this market. Kupup is a fantastic tourist place near Nathula pass that is always under the cloud, and enjoy an excellent experience for your trip to Sikkim.
- Gangtok– It is the capital city of Sikkim and one of India’s beautiful tourist places. This city is famous for its stunning views, garlanded, and energetic with clouds. Gangtok plays an essential role in cultural and historical significance in the state of Sikkim. Gangtok is also famous for adorable hill stations in India. In this city, you can watch the perfect amalgamation of scenic beauty, culture, and modernization.
- Pelling – It is one of the second most popular tourist places in Sikkim and is situated about 131 km from Gangtok. This tourist place is the paradise of trekking lovers and can easily reach from Gangtok. The best month to visit Pelling between December and May if you plan to visit Pelling.
- Gurudongmar Lake –This lake is one of the best tourist places in Sikkim and is situated at the height of about 17,800ft above sea-level. Blue sheep and yaks are rare wildlife that can be present in this place of Sikkim.
- Goechala is a mountain pass and is a favorite place for those who love adventures and trekkers. This tourist place is also popular for skiing and hiking that completely satisfies a tourist’s soul in Sikkim.
Conclusions – When you plan to visit any holiday trip with your family or close friends or with colleagues, you should visit Sikkim where you can enjoy beautiful views of mountains covered with snow. If you are interested in trekking and skiing, then there were several tourist places in Sikkim to enjoy several activities such as trekking, hiking, and skiing in the snow.