Many women don’t ponder intimate hygiene as different from their regular hygiene regime. However, proper intimate hygiene requires different and healthy habits and it’s important because your intimate area is very delicate and can be prone to contagion.
Your vaginal skin has an acidic pH, more acidic than the rest of the body, which helps in the growth of good bacteria (such as lactobacilli) and controls the bad bacteria. If you follow suitable intimate hygiene habits you can avoid upsetting this pH balance and therefore help to evade vaginal impurities such as infectious vaginosis (BV).
Your Vagina needs more cleanliness than your hands! Conserving vaginal hygiene with intimate wash has become one of the important parts of women’s régime.Improper hygiene practices cause itching, burning irritation, and pain. Many Gynecologists suggest using lukewarm water as an intimate wash to clean the vaginal portion.
But in case, if you still don’t feel relief, you can consider using the bestorganic luxury intimate wash specially designed for intimate care.
Vaginal Hygiene with intimate wash
A distinguishing defensive layer is present on the vagina that has acidic properties that help in restricting the growth of infection-causing bacteria. The normal pH of the vaginal portion is 3.5 to 4.5 which is slightly acidic is maintained by lactobacilli ( a good bacteria). Lactobacillus produces corrosive milk that maintains the ph. value of intimate regions.
Vagina itself is capable of greasing the area to it moist. But in some cases the Vagina becomes unable of keeping the area greased hence, causing dryness in the area.
This condition can be treated by using intimate wash. Intimate skincare products are very effective for hydrating intimate areas.
Improper hygiene can cause
Though the vagina is self-defensive vulva is the one that needs to clean. Infection on the vulva has become common these days where the lifestyle change is the main reason and intimate wash work is the best solution to this.
Vulva infection is termed “vulvovaginitis” which is caused by different bacteria, yeast, or parasite. The occurrences of bacteria, yeast, or parasites not only disturb the vulva but also the vagina to a certain range.
1.Bacterial Vaginosis– This is affected by the bacteriological attack in the vulva commonly in the age of 15-45 years. In this, a grey, watery matter with a devious odor gets liquidated. This generally happens in the cases when the level of lactobacilli decreases and which allows the bacteria to breed. These may be sexually communicated while having multiple partners. Intimate wash can be very effective in such cases.
2. Vulvo vaginal Candidiasis– This is caused by the growth of yeast in the intimate region. They are not sexually transmitted. 75% of females suffer from vulvo vaginal Candidiasis once in their lifetimes. Over-growth of vulvo vaginal Candidiasis discharge may produce the burning sensation in the vagina and vulva. Using intimate wash has been proved a boon for such ladies who suffer from these kinds of ailments.
3. Trichomonas– Trichomonas is a septicity caused by a parasite. It is mostly transmitted protozoan that travels upward during sexual interaction. Trichomonas in women may cause genital itching, burning, and painful peeing. Intimate wash keeps the skin deeply hydrated and does not let Trichomonas grow in the intimate parts.
How does intimate wash work?
- One of the best intimate washes such as intimate wash comes with the goodness of “haldi” and “Chandan” which help lighten and brighten the dark intimate patches. It is free from parabens, excess soap, and SLES.
- The intimate wash helps in lessening the burning sensation and itching and removes the unwanted odor. Intimate wash does not contain any form of harmful chemicals, heavy metals, hydroquinone, pesticides, fertilizers, and any kind of synthetic or other additives.
- The organic intimate wash is formulated using the traditional techniques and methods of ancient Ayurveda with the goodness of proven Ayurvedic extracts like Haldi, Chandan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, etc.
- The ingredients present in the intimate wash helps to preserve the natural pH balance, thereby reducing itching, irritation, and other infections. Chandan and sandalwood are Mother Nature’s ingredients that are infused with antiseptic benefits that help in decontaminating the skin impurities.
- Intimate wash also helps get soft smooth and glowing skin since it helps to add health and texture to the skin. The intimate wash helps to get rid of the wanted odor and gives a fresh feeling that has a long-lasting effect.
- Organic Intimate hygiene wash is free from side effects as it is 100% Ayurveda which is enriched with soothing and emollient substances. It tightens the skin of the intimate area and keeps the skin soft, supple, and smooth. The Intimate Hygiene wash with Chandan and Haldi has been formulated keeping the specific requirements of the intimate area in the mind to keep you fresh and fragrant round the clock.
How to use Intimate Hygiene products?
- Drizzle some droplets of the intimate disinfection wash on your palm.
- Use the fluid on the intimate area and softly wipe it till foam is made for some minutes.
- Rinse it thoroughly with lukewarm water.
The skin in your intimate area involves special care, especially when it comes to cleanliness. The intimate area has a pH that is different from the rest of the body. Washing with regular soaps and shower gels can lead to a pH imbalance, making you more prone to vaginal infections. And if you’re at present suffering from an infection and are feeling discomfort, washing with regular soaps will make the things worse.
It’s better to use the best natural oudh accord intimate wash for the protection of your intimate areas. The intimate wash will ensure the cleanliness of your intimate area without any side-effects.