If you are an Apple iPhone user, then it is good news for you now you can install the iOS 16 Public Beta. Last month Apple introduced its latest operating system, iOS 16, during the wwdc. After unveiling the fact, about a month now, Apple has launched the public beta version for iOS 16; if you are an iPhone user, you can download it directly to experience iOS 16 before the final rollout in September.
How to install the iOS 16 public beta
If you are thinking about installing the iOS 16 public beta, don’t worry; this article will teach you how to install the iOS 16 public beta step by step.
To install the beta version of IOS 16, you must register with Apple’s beta program; it is the first step for you before installing the iOS 16 public beta.
To do this step, you need to go to Apple beta software program site and register your iPhone or iPad with the beta program. For the registration, what step do you have to follow? Look out below-given steps are very crucial.
- Open Apple beta software program website and click sign up
- To log in, you have to use your Apple ID. Apple is a trustable brand, so it will take two-factor authentication to verify. Once verified, you need to tell Apple that you have trusted on-site that you are browsing.
- You don’t need to read the terms and conditions policy, but if you want can read nobody will stop you.
- For this process, you need to create a backup.
- Once your backup is created, then go to beta.apple.com/profile so that you can download the configuration profile.
- Now you can register yourself.
Once you register, you will see a software update in your device’s settings. After taking the backup for all data and are confident about installing the bets, these steps you need to follow:
- Click on Setting>General>Software updates. Here you will see a new update
- For updating the iOS 16 public beta, download and install the update
Things to keep in your mind
If you are facing any difficulties while using Beta because Beta is still under development and some features are not working.
Before installing and downloading the iOS 16 public beta company emphasizes backing up all the data.
What is the objective behind the public Beta for iOS 16?
The company wants users to try out the latest software and give feedback so that the company can know the needs for improvement and fixes.
What’s new in iOS 16 that attract users?
For improvements for iPhones, iOS 16 brings several new features. The most popular feature is a customizable Lock screen that will attract you only in a single view. The reason is Apple has given users more control over their Lock Screens. For example, with the control Lock Screen feature, you can change your mood wallpaper, fonts, and theme and put more widgets on your lock screen.
- If you sent a message to your friend and want to edit quickly but cannot do it, then don’t worry. With iOS 16, you can “unsend” and edit messages.
- You can change or delete a message within 15 minutes that you have sent.
- With “Passkeys” features logging into websites and services is more accessible and safer.
- (it is a replacement for passwords)
Note: As per the report, iOS 16 will be launched after September.
What iPhone series can get iOS 16?
Only the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 series, iPhone 12 series, and the iPhone 13 series will get iOS 16 during the stable rollout.
Note: It is assumed that Apple iPhone 14 will launch with the iOS 16 feature this year