We have seen a large number of malls in different parts of the city in the past or some time. The best-shopping outlets, great food choices, and some kickass entertainment are our favorite malls in Delhi that have it all. We’ll mention the best among them today.
If you want to eat out and hang out in Saket, South Delhi, go to Select City Walk. There’s also an adjacent DLF Place mall, and both are internally linked. With a range of choices to choose from, both malls have a Food Court. If you wish to visit one, there are plenty of coffee shops. Starbucks, coffee beans, and (my personal favorite) tea leaves, to name a few.
- Place of Select City Walk Mall: Center of Saket District, South Delhi
- Nearest Pick City Walk Mall Metro Station: Malviya Nagar
- Pick City Walk Mall Timings: 10 am to 11 pm
The center of the malls in Delhi. For high-end malls, DLF Promenade n Emporio can be visited by almost all foreign brands. But Select City mall is my all-time favorite because it’s the mall that happens most. With several restaurants, cafes, flea markets, both national as well as international brands. Its decoration is clearly wow on every occasion n festival. I love that.
- DLF Promenade Mall location: Vasant Kunj, South Delhi
- The nearest DLF Promenade Mall Metro Station: Vasant Vihar
- DLF Promenade Mall Timings: 11 am to 11 pm
Visit DLF Emporio in Vasant Kunj for high-end showrooms and shopping. It has some good showrooms for designers and labels, such as Anita Dongre, Anju Modi, Dior, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Rohit Bal, Versace etc., Nothing beats this mall.
- DLF Emporio Mall location: Vasant Kunj, South Delhi
- The nearest DLF Emporio Mall Metro Station: Vasant Vihar.
- DLF Emporio Mall Timings: 11 am to 9 pm
One of Gurgaon’s most famous shopping malls is Ambience Mall. But, we’re talking about the one in Delhi here. The Ambience Mall is a well-planned and best shopping mall in Delhi, right next to DLF Promenade and DLF Emporio, housing high-end and small brands. The mall is full of many retail outlets that are not so pricey, such as Biba, Major Bazar, Bata, Reliance Interactive, And, Lifestyle, Global Desi, Home Centre, and many others.
- Ambience Mall location: Vasant Kunj, South Delhi
- The nearest Ambience Mall Metro Station: Vasant Vihar
- Ambience Mall opening hours: 10 am to 10 pm
Pacific Mall, Delhi, is a popular shopping destination due to its convenient location and excellent connections, both by public and private transport. There are more than 130 Indian and foreign labels in the mall. Tommy Hilfiger, Promod, Mango, UCB, Calvin Klein, Vero Moda, Jack & Jones, and French Connection are famous brands housed in the mall. Flea markets are also being set up on the mall premises. The best part is that shoppers are getting a positive response from these markets.
- Pacific Mall location: Tagore Garden, West Delhi
- Nearest Pacific Mall Metro Station: Tagore Garden
- Pacific Mall Opening Hours: 11 am to 10 pm
If you fancy yourself a Delhiite (and a shopaholic), you have to add them to your wish list if you have never been to these malls. And we know the list is too long for those of you who aren’t from Delhi, and you might be confused about which mall to visit. Well, in that case, we suggest that you plan your itinerary when booking a hotel in Delhi in such a way that you can at least visit all the malls around your hotel.